This Policy establishes the specificities of data-processing of the Users of the Service located at https://L2Ertheia.eu (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”) and the game servers (hereinafter referred to as “Servers”). This Policy also includes all applications and additions to it.
This document (hereinafter referred to as the “Policy”) is an integral part of the User Agreement of the Service.
The text of this document is available at https://L2Ertheia.eu. When downloading, installing, registering, accessing and any other way of using the Service, you fully accept the terms of this Policy and express your consent to the processing of your data in a manner and for purposes as described in this document. If you do not agree with this Policy, please, refuse to download, install and otherwise use the Service.
The Administration may from time to time modify and / or supplement this Policy without prior written notice to Users. The new version of this document is located at https://www.L2Ertheia.eu. You need to periodically check the changes and / or additions made to it. If you continue to use the Service after making changes to this document, you confirm your agreement with the new edition of the Policy.
1. PURPOSES OF USER DATA PROCESSING
The data is provided by Users in connection with the conclusion with the Administration of the User Agreement located at https://L2Ertheia.eu/privacy.
The data could be obtained on request from Service in connection with the execution of the concluded agreements. Cases of the User providing data (without limitation):
- When creating an account in the Service https://L2Ertheia.eu and / or on any Server and managing it;
- If you participate in testing additional game services and / or service updates (if applicable);
- When participation in game Events, promotions competitions and other similar events;
- When sending requests, letters or other types of contacts with the Administration of the Service;
- When using additional, special services inside the Game.
Your data is processed for the following purposes (not limited to):
- Providing the ability to create and then use and manage a User account on the Service;
- Participation in the Game and access to the game features that are provided for in the Gameplay;
- Implementing interactions with other Users;
- Fixing bugs, developing new game features and services;
- Interaction with Users for comments on the Service, support for Users, sending notifications and other important messages regarding the Service;
- Accepting, processing and verification of payments;
- Providing technical support;
- Informing about future events related to the Service, their updates and other similar events.
2. USERS DATA, COLLECTED AND PROCESSED BY THE SERVICE.
Collected and processed data by the Service may include (but not limited to):
- Name, nickname (character name);
- User ID (login or user ID);
- E-mail address;
- Billing information, etc.
3. OTHER DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED BY THE SERVICE.
In order to provide quality services, the Service collects and processes additional non-personal data. These data include:
- Unique identifier of the user device (HWID) and parameters of the used software;
- Operating system version, device type and hardware identifiers;
Information about the user’s actions on the Service and directly in the Game (logs of game actions, actions on the Service, in-game achievements, time spent in the Game, the time of the last entry into the Game, information about the inputs to the Game, etc.). The service can collect information about your IP address and information about the geographical location of the device from which you access the Service and the Game in order to provide you with the services and information available for the relevant territory on which you are located.
4. DATA STORAGE.
The data storage period is the period during which the Service and related gaming services are provided (for the longest period), unless another period is provided for by applicable law.
5. USES. DISSEMINATION AND TRANSMISSION OF DATA.
The Service can combine (merge, splice) and use combined data of Users with other information (including other data collected by the Service, as defined in section 4 of this Policy) for the provision, management and development of the Game. In addition, your data can be provided in the following cases:
- When it is necessary to comply with the law, for example, investigating cases of fraud in making payments and any other illegal activities;
- When there are reasonable suspicions of a potential or existing violation of the rights of the Service;
THE ADMINISTRATION DOES NOT TRANSFER YOUR DATA TO THIRD PARTIES.
6. OTHER DUTIES OF THE PARTIES.
The User is responsible for the completeness and reliability of the data provided by him. In case of inconsistencies and / or incorrectness in the data provided by you, they must be changed, including by contacting the technical support of the Service, whose contacts are listed in the Support section on the Service website – https://L2Ertheia.eu.
The Administration reserves the right to delete and / or modify User data, store data that is necessary for the purposes of compliance with applicable laws, ensure the security and effectiveness of the Service and the Game.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are pieces of data that websites you visit can set on your browser and device hard drive. The term may also be used to refer to other technologies that when employed in a certain manner may be able to track the online behavior of a web user.
L2Ertheia and its partners use a number of technologies to support and improve the gaming experience we offer. Some of these technologies are used to identify users when they are on L2Ertheia games and others may be used to track unique web users. This page was developed to describe the technologies we use, including how they work, our purposes for using them and your choices about their use.
TECHNOLOGY L2Ertheia USES
Local Shared Objects (LSOs), which are also known as “flash cookies”, are used to:
- Identify devices so we can prevent and respond to fraud.
- Store game preferences so we can present the game experience you want. These preferences let us know things like whether you want music on or off or whether you want us to hide certain L2Ertheia games.
- Store game assets (files) on your device so you can have faster load times. To learn more about LSOs and how to manage them visit Adobe.
Browser Cookies are used by L2Ertheia primarily to:
- Identify specific users and track whether they are logged in (Authentication)
- Customize site content and remember site preferences.
There are a number of ways to manage browser cookies on your device. Most major browsers offer choices for whether and how you might receive future cookies and for deleting cookies already on your machine. Here are links for some of the larger browsers:
Html eTags is a technology that allows a web service to validate the temporary storage (cache) of web documents like html pages and images. They are used by L2Ertheia or service providers working on L2Ertheia’s behalf to optimize web caching for each user.
You may be able to remove eTags from your browser by following your browser instructions for clearing cache.
Beacons, pixel tags, clear gifs are all terms for similar technology that often works in the same way. Small strings of (software) code that track events such as when a web user visits a page or opens an email. They are used by L2Ertheia to measure the effectiveness of our email campaigns, deliver more relevant content and manage advertising for L2Ertheia’s games.
Generally you should be able manage beacons and pixel tags in the same way that you manage cookies – using your browser’s preferences (see browser links above). NOTE: There are several browser plugins available to web users who want to be better informed about and have more control over these technologies. Two popular ones are Ghostery and Abine. Other Companies’ Technology L2Ertheia uses within its games, apps and sites.
If you have any questions regarding this Policy or the processing of your data in connection with the use of the Game, please contact:
Contact e-mail: email@example.com