GDPR - RIGHT TO BE FORGOTTEN (RTBF)
Owner of account has rights to use RTBF to get his private information removed from our systems. From our side we will clean data from user account, which contains private information. Game characters will be tagged as disabled. You will need to contact L2Ertheia staff via email firstname.lastname@example.org. As to follow EU GDPR RTBF, you need to provide us proof of identity/address, contact email/phone and reason for erase request. This action is not revertable.
- Donations are used for maintaining the server online and we do not intend to profit from them.
- Any attempt at fraud in the donation system will lead to the permanent deletion of your account.
- Our L2Ertheia project is free-to-play. You are not required to donate to play on our server.
- We do not grant any special privileges for your donation contribution. We treat all players same.
- We do provide L2Store credit as a thank you for donation contribution.
- The rewards might take up to 24 hours for it to appear in game after your donation.
- We do provide additional free L2Store credit for the amount of donation in one transaction.
The additional L2Store credits are:
- for 50$ - 74$ you wil get 10% more L2Store credits
- for 75$ - 99$ you wil get 15% more L2Store credits
- for 100$ - 149$ you wil get 20% more L2Store credits
- for 150$ and over you wil get 25% more L2Store credits
GAMESERVER RULESBy playing on our server the player agrees with all of the here mentioned rules. The player also agrees he will comply with them. You can find list of server rules below:
- Even an attempted breach of the rules is considered like a breach of the rules!
- An interpretation of the rules is only in the authority of Admin and GMs.
- GMs and Administrators differ from regular players with a green colored name and nickname in the form =GM=Nick.
- GM does not replace the loss of things, level or anything else due to an error of player or an error (crash) of the client or player or Internet connection. If an error occurs in a quest although other players succeed without problem, GM will not interfere. You can start the quest again.
- The player has a right to use only those features of game that are a standard part of the original game client and can be legitimately accessed, including further expressly permitted exceptions.
- Changing the Clan Leader is available ingame via the clan functions. GMs will not change banned Clan Leader to another member.
- If you decide to give your character a vulgar nickname, you do so at you own risk of being banned. Reporting them is not necessary we will deal with them when and if we see fit.
- During trading, each player is obligated to check the product itself, the quantity and the price of this product and if everything corresponds to what he really wants to buy or sell. Attempted scams may end with ban of involved character.
- All data stored on the server are the property of the server owner. If a player loses anything, he/she has no claim for a refund or any other compensation.
- The service is free and the owner takes no responsibility for any damage caused by its using or its eventual unavailability or malfunction.
- The owner makes no warranties regarding the service operation. The service may be partially suspended or even withdrawn at any time without prior notice.
- Ignorance of the rules does not excuse.
- A player should not disclose his/her login information to other players. Read the article Account Safety to evade potential loss or robbery.
- A player must not use any possible bugs or exploits and if he finds any, he is obliged to report them to the administration.
- It is forbidden to use any external scripts, programs, macro (outside of game) or anything else that can automate gameplay by any means. In case of violation, the player will get a punished with staging punishment system.
- Exploiting game or website systems will result in blocking of account.
- Players which do not report exploits are violating rules and will result blocking of account.
- It is forbidden to reduce the natural authority of GM, their ridiculing and other forms of expression against GM in the game, or outside of game (forum, discord, etc.) or against them directly.
- It is forbidden to imitate or pretend to be a L2Ertheia staff or pretend to act in their name or on their authority.
- It is forbidden to use any kind of words containing offensive or bad language in Clan or Alliance names.
- It is forbidden to use any kind of words containing offensive or bad language in Clan Entry, Party Matching and Buy, Sell or Craft stores.
- It is forbidden to denigrate L2Ertheia server in any form.
- It is forbidden to spam, flood or being toxic in chat.
- It is forbidden to sell, buy or change game items, characters, or game accounts for real money.
- It is forbidden to sell, buy or change game items, characters, or game accounts for in-game items, characters, or Game Accounts on other servers.
- It is forbidden to popularize other servers in any form.
DISCORD RULESBy playing on our server the player agrees with all of the here mentioned rules. The player also agrees he will comply with them. You can find list of server rules below:
- Spam - It is forbidden to spam channels or pinging people numerous of times.
- Racism - It is forbidden to send any msg/pic/vid etc.. which containts any form of racism.
- Advertisement - It is forbidden to send any form of advertisement. If you wish to have some sort of cooperation with us contant us first!
- 18+ Content [NSFW] - It is forbidden to send any NSFW content on this discord.
- IRL/Personal Details - It is forbidden to reveal any personal details without consent.
- Imitate/Pretend - It is forbidden to imitate or pretend to be a GM or pretend to act in their name or on their authority.
- Toxic behaviour - It is forbidden to behave toxic to other players or to a server itself.
- Tags - It is forbidden to tag staff members for support request. Use discord tickets instead!
- "Discord Channels - Use discord channels to what they are suppost to be used to.
- "Discord TOS/Guidelines" Please behave yourself and follow these official "rules" "https://discord.com/guidelines and https://discordapp.com/terms"
L2Ertheia analyzes traffic and other end user activity to improve the user experience. L2Ertheia and companies working its behalf may use web server log files and tracking technologies to collect and analyze certain types of technical information, such as cookies, IP addresses, device type and usage information including time spent on particular pages or number of clicks.
One of our analytics partners is Google Analytics. Google Analytics uses browser cookies to generate statistics about visitors to websites, such as the number of page views or times of peak traffic. If you don’t want your anonymous browser data to be collected by Google Analytics when you visit sites that use Google Analytics, you can install an opt-out in your web browser.
To learn more or inform Google that you do not want data about your website visit sent to Google, go here
ADS FOR L2Ertheia GAMES (L2Ertheia AS AN ADVERTISER)
L2Ertheia works with web publishers and advertising networks (“Advertising Partners”) to deliver interest-based ads to users that have visited L2Ertheia sites, played L2Ertheia’s games or accessed L2Ertheia’s content including videos (L2Ertheia Users”). This practice is also referred to as online behavioral advertising and here’s a brief description of how it works at L2Ertheia.
Our Advertising Partners use software that recognizes pixels and cookies (identifiers) that are placed on the browsers of L2Ertheia Users. When the ad software recognizes these identifiers, they deliver ads for L2Ertheia’s products and services to L2Ertheia Users who are on other web sites. Many of these ads for L2Ertheia’s products will include an icon the ad recipient can click to learn more about the ad, why she received it and how to exercise choice. The icon displayed may range from the ad choices icon to a question mark (“?”) in the corner of the ad unit.
ADS FOR OTHER SITES AND SERVICES (L2Ertheia AS A PUBLISHER)
As you know L2Ertheia is a free service. One of the ways we generate revenue, which supports our ability to develop and publish fun games, is by publishing ads. Our advertising partners may serve targeted or personalized ads that are intended to be more relevant to you.
ADVERTISING IN WEB GAMES AND EMAILS
Tracking Pixels, Web Bugs, Pixel Tags, Browser Cookies – these are all references to technology that we permit others to set or read within our service. These technologies may be used to identify the interests and behavior of web users and target advertising to them based on those interests. They are also used to limit the number of times a user may see a particular ad or prevent certain ads from being shown at all.